This margarita is one of the best on Disney property. The tangerine liqueur gives it a unique flavor profile with the slightly sweet tangerine mixing with the tart lime juice and sweet & sour. Not your everyday margarita. If you think regular margaritas are too sour, you're probably going to like this one.
- 2 parts tequila, 1 part Van der Hum, 2 parts sweet and sour, 1 part simple syrup, juice from 1 lime
Lost on Safari
Typical tropical drinks don't include strawberry juice, so that adds a fresh, tart taste alongside the spiced rum. If you enjoy a simple rum & fruit juice drink, give this a try for a little more zip to the flavor.
- 1 part Captain Morgan Spiced rum, 1 part Bacardi rum, 4 parts Pangani Punch (3 parts Dole Pineapple Orange Strawberry juice and 1 part cranberry juice)
If you're trying to decide between getting a dessert and a drink, get both in the Dawa Colada. The pina colada mix with fresh raspberry puree is refreshing and delicious. A great drink to enjoy on a hot day. (In other parts of Disney World this same drink goes by a more familiar name "Pina CoLava")
- 2 parts pineapple juice, 1 part Coco Lopez, 1 part Bacardi Razz raspberry rum. Blend with ice. Pour a small amount (approx. 1 oz) of raspberry puree into the glass being sure to hit the sides of the glass as you pour. Pour in your blended Pina CoLAVA and enjoy! For the raspberry puree bar brands like Monin or Island Oasis are good choices but feel free to use home made instead.
Similar in flavor to the Lost on Safari, but with a little more alcoholic punch thanks to the Starr African rum's unique flavors of citrus and cardamom. The dark rum & African rum mixed with their special blend of tropical juices give the drink a richer, spicier tropical flavor that's not real sweet.
- 1 part Starr African rum, 1 part Myers's Original Dark rum, 4 parts Pangani Punch. (3 parts Dole Pineapple Orange Strawberry juice and 1 part cranberry juice)
Sugar Cane Mojito
- 1 part Starr African rum, 1 part Simple Syrup, 2 parts Soda Water, 5 fresh mint leaves, squeeze of lime.