Quite possibly the most famous drink on all of Disney property! This delightful mix served in a hollowed-out pineapple does an excellent job of transporting you to the tropics!
- 2 parts Myers's Dark Rum, 2 parts pineapple juice, 3 parts orange juice, 1 part sweet and sour mix, topped with 1 part Bacardi 151 rum floated on the top.
This delicious tropical drink is supposed to layer, to mimic the macaw's beautiful red and green feathers. One too many and you might start seeing parrots...
- Start with 1 part Parrot Bay coconut rum and 1 part Midori melon liqueur, then add ice to the top of the glass. Gently pour in 2 parts pineapple juice and 2 parts cranberry juice and serve. Unless the drinker wants all of the alcohol at the bottom they'll have to ruin the effect to distribute the rum. But, it was fun to look at while it lasted, right?
Backscratcha! Ever wonder if there was anything more embarrassing than getting a drink with an umbrella in it, well, this tops it! A nearly 2ft long wooden backscracther comes sticking straight out of the glass. Tell those snickering across the bar that this is one potent concoction.
- 1 part Bacardi Superior rum, 1 part Myers's Original Dark rum, 5 parts guava passion fruit juice mix, float a shot of Jack Daniels on top, throw a bamboo backscratcher in, and you're set!
Pina Coladas might not be a unique drink, but the Tambu Lounge makes one of the best ones we've ever had. Not to mention it comes in an authentic tiki glass.
- 1.5 parts rum, 3 parts pineapple juice, 2 parts creme de coconut (ie. Coco Lopez)
- This is easiest to do in large batches, it's two 15oz cans of coco lopez to one 46 oz can of pineapple juice. Shake the coco lopez before you open the can so it'll pour out of the can and pour all three cans into a blender (no other measuring required!) and blend until smooth. Pour your mix into a pitcher for later use.
- Now, make 'em to order, 3 parts mix from your pitcher to 1 part rum poured into a blender with ice and blend. It's the perfect pina colada every time. Your mix will last in the fridge for about three days but will need to be stirred before use if left to sit.