Need some music while dining & wine-ing at Epcot's Food & Wine festival? Well, you're in luck! Here's the line up for this year's event which runs from September 27 - November 11, 2013.
The lines for the best seats start early and get long, so if you're all-time favorite band is making an appearance, line up early. Or you can do what I do: grab a Sam Adams at the Fife & Drum Tavern and watch from the back. I think that's more fun because dancing ensues...
Performances are at 5:30 p.m. 6:45p.m. and 8 p.m.
(Times & talent subject to change)
- 9/27-9/29: Starship starring Mickey Thomas
- 9/30-10/1: The Go-Go's (NEW)
- 10/2- 10/4: Air Supply
- 10/5 - 10/6: Sister Hazel
- 10/7 - 10/9: Sugar Ray
- 10/10-10/11: Edwin McCain (NEW)
- 10/12-10/13: The Manhattan Transfer (NEW)
- 10/14 - 10/15: Wilson Phillips
- 10/16-10/17: Pointer Sisters
- 10/18-10/20: Night Ranger
- 10/21-10/23: Boyz II Men
- 10/24-10/25: Survivor
- 10/26-10/27: 38 Special
- 10/28-10/30: Smash Mouth
- 10/31-11/1: Spin Doctors (NEW)
- 11/2-11/3: Christopher Cross (NEW)
- 11/4-11/5: Hanson
- 11/6-11/8: Dennis DeYoung
- 11/9-11/11: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy