Magical Star Cocktail
Somehow, it's not quite as magical at home. Maybe it needs these.
- 1 part X-Rated Fusion liqueur, 1 part Parrot Bay Coconut rum, 3 parts pineapple juice.
- 2 parts vanilla ice cream, 2 parts whole milk, 1 part Godiva chocolate liqueur, crushed oreos. Blend and serve immediatley.
Long Island Lunar Tea
Sci-Fi Dine In uses the same recipe as the Disney Resort Menu's "Ultimate Long Island". Not sure what makes it "Lunar", but, it's still tasty!
- 1 part Bacardi Superior rum, 1 part Teaka Sweet Tea vodka, 1 part Hendrick's gin, 1 part Cointreau, 1 part Mr. & Mrs. T's sweet & sour, 1 part Coke. Pour ingredients over ice and serve.
Habanero Lime Martian Margarita
A good margarita with a mildly spicy bite and pronounced lime flavor from the Monin syrup.
- 1 part Patron Silver tequila, 3 parts Mr. & Mrs. T's sweet & sour. Pour ingredients over ice and add a good drizzle of Monin habanero lime syrup and the juice from half a lime.
**Classic Sci-Fi Dine In Cocktails No Longer on the Menu**
- 1 part Amaretto, 1 part peach schnapps, 4 parts orange juice
- 1 part Rum, 1 part vodka, 1 part gin, 1 part tequila, 2 parts sweet and sour mix 2 parts cranberry juice.
- 2 parts Premium Patron Silver Tequila, 1 part Blue Curacao, 4 parts sweet and sour mix, serve in a salt rimmed glass.
- 2 parts vanilla ice cream, 2 parts whole milk, Hershey's Syrup to taste, 1/2 part Baileys Irish Cream, 1/2 part Kahlua. Blend and serve immediatley.
- 2 parts vanilla ice cream, 2 parts whole milk, Hershey's Syrup to taste, 1/2 part Parrot Bay Coconut rum, 1/2 part banana liqueur. Blend and serve immediatley.