Drinks Featured at The Watering Hole
Predator on the Rocks
Midori, Malibu, Blue Curacao, Pineapple Juice, Sweet & Sour
- 1 part Midori, 1 part Malibu, 1 part Blue Curacao, 2 parts pineapple juice, 2 parts sweet and sour mix. (I'd add a splash of soda to cut the syrup-y-ness but that's not how they make it.)
Top Shelf Margarita
Cuervo Gold, Grand Marnier, Lime Juice, Sweet & Sour
- 2 parts Cuervo Gold Tequila, 1 part Grand Marnier, 2 parts sweet and sour mix, 1 part simple syrup, splash of Rose's lime juice. Blend with ice or serve on the rocks in a salt rimmed glass.
Absolut, Bacardi, Gin, Triple Sec, Sweet & Sour, Coke
- 1 part Absolut vodka, 1 part Bacardi Rum, 1 part gin, 1 part triple sec, 1 part sweet and sour and a splash of coke.
Malibu, Myers, Raspberry Liquor, Pineapple Juice, and Orange Juice
- 1 part Malibu coconut rum, 1 part Myers dark rum, 1 part Razzmatazz (or other raspberry schnapps), 2 parts pineapple juice, 2 parts orange juice. (I'd add a splash of soda to this drink too.)
Myers, Cruzan Mango, Amaretto, Pineapple Juice and Grenadine
- 1 part Myers dark rum, 1 part Cruzan mango rum, 1 part Disarrono amaretto liquor, 2 parts mai tai mix, 2 parts pineapple juice. Stir and serve on the rocks or blend with ice and top with grenadine.